Family Social Worker
40 hours per week
Are you interested in joining our innovative team at Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust. We deliver a range of services for young people and families across the Waimakariri and Hurunui Districts.
We have an exciting role for a qualified Social Worker to join our team in providing home based support for families and children facing complex challenges. The focus is to provide positive strategies and practical support to parents, children and young people. Working closely with our existing team and outside agencies to facilitate good outcomes for our clients.
We wish to appoint a caring and compassionate staff member who:
- Is a qualified Social Worker and either registered or working towards registration.
- Can ideally demonstrate experience working successfully in the community and has knowledge of the range of issues influencing family dynamics.
- Holds knowledge of relevant community networks and resources including those important to Maori and Pacifica families.
- Has experience in liaising with other stakeholder groups – e.g. Oranga Tamariki, CDHB and Primary Mental Health services, Work and Income, schools, other education and health providers, other relevant community agencies.
At Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust we offer:
- Stimulating, challenging and rewarding work
- A motivated, experienced and creative team
- A safe, healthy and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to contribute to strengthening communities and enhancing opportunities for families
Please download and fill out application form below and email to email@example.com
Applications close: 5pm – Sunday, 9th June 2019