BOARD OF TRUSTEES VACANCY
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust, is a significant social service provider in the Waimakariri and Hurunui districts. We are recruiting for our Board of Trustees and invite applications for this governance role.
If you are a local person with an interest in community wellbeing, and have the following skills and experience we would like to hear from you:
- Prepared to commit approximately 8 hours /month in time
- Knowledge and experience in governance protocols
- An understanding of and commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Financial, Legal, or IT experience
- Knowledge and interest in social policy and community development
- Ability to think and work strategically
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Communication and relationship skills
- Integrity flexibility and adaptability
Sunday 20 January 5pm 2019
Please email completed applications to: email@example.com
Family Social Worker
40 hours per week
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust delivers a range of services for young people and families across the Waimakariri and Hurunui Districts.
We are seeking a qualified social worker to join our team in providing home based support for families with children.
The ideal applicant will have Social Work registration (or working towards full registration) and significant experience in the health, social or education sectors.
Job Description and Application form are below
Applications close: 5pm – Sunday, 3rd February 2019
Please send your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org