Family Social Worker
40 hours per week
Are you interested in joining our innovative team at Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust. We deliver a range of services for young people and families across the Waimakariri and Hurunui Districts.
We have an exciting role for a qualified Social Worker to join our team in providing home based support for families and children facing complex challenges. The focus is to provide positive strategies and practical support to parents, children and young people. Working closely with our existing team and outside agencies to facilitate good outcomes for our clients.
We wish to appoint a caring and compassionate staff member who:
- Is a qualified Social Worker and either registered or working towards registration.
- Can ideally demonstrate experience working successfully in the community and has knowledge of the range of issues influencing family dynamics.
- Holds knowledge of relevant community networks and resources including those important to Maori and Pacifica families.
- Has experience in liaising with other stakeholder groups – e.g. Oranga Tamariki, CDHB and Primary Mental Health services, Work and Income, schools, other education and health providers, other relevant community agencies.
At Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust we offer:
- Stimulating, challenging and rewarding work
- A motivated, experienced and creative team
- A safe, healthy and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to contribute to strengthening communities and enhancing opportunities for families
Please download and fill out application form below and email to email@example.com
Applications close: 5pm – Sunday, 9th June 2019
BUSINESS LIAISON CO-ORDINATOR
Opportunity to make your mark - varied role –BIG impact!
(Part time flexible hours)
This newly created one year contracted role aims to increase the profile of Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust within the business community.
The primary focus for the Co-ordinator is to increase funding directed to the Trust through effective, creative and professional marketing, public relations, and relationship development with potential donors.
Affinity with the mission, values and philosophy of our work is essential.
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust is a significant provider of community social services in North Canterbury. The Trust’s work, spanning 30 years, supports families and young people to reach their full potential through a range of free professional services, offered across the Waimakariri and Hurunui Districts.
The ideal applicant for this exciting role will have the following attributes:
- Passion and commitment to making a difference in North Canterbury
- Previous successful experience in sales, fundraising, business development or marketing.
- Strong skills in relationship management.
- Experience in public and media relations and communications.
- Able to work independently with efficiency and self-reliance.
- Able to deliver to set targets and KPIs.
- Proven record of contributing to a high performing environment.
To apply, please download the job description and application for employment form below
Email your completed application form, cover letter and CV to:
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust
Sharon Chambers – Funding Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 16 June 2019