Mana Ake Kaimahi Waimakariri
Full Time Fixed Term to June 2021
The Mana Ake – Stronger for Tomorrow initiative aims to work with and through school communities to support the wellbeing of families and whānau with children from school years one to eight.
We have an exciting role for a passionate and experienced professional to join our Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust team. Ideally, you already reside locally.
This role will ideally suit a registered Social Worker, Nurse, Counsellor, OT, or Teacher with a passion for working with children and families and experience in child or family mental health settings.
- Well connected to relevant Waimakariri community networks and resources with an understanding of the innovative and flexible nature of rural service delivery
- Tertiary qualification and experience in social work counselling or related fields
- Membership to an appropriate professional body
- Working knowledge of behaviour and development relating to families and children.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Sound working knowledge of the key agencies that work with families in the health, education and community sectors.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to utilise information technology including case management systems
- Confident to work both independently and alongside others who are working in the Waimakariri District
Applications are only accepted by emailing your completed application form, cover letter and CV to:
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust
Clinical Team Leader at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday, 17 March 2019