About our service
We are very proud of our team of Wellbeing volunteers who are so essential in helping us to offer the community the best services possible.
Our volunteers contribute their unique talents, skills and knowledge of our communities and have become powerful advocates for our organisation.
There are many ways to volunteer with us:
- Kaiapoi Community Support – Community Pantry & Administration
- Kaiapoi Community Support – Drivers
- Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust – Administration & Staff Support
- Restorative Justice North Canterbury – Community Representatives
- Karanga Mai – Early Learning Centre – Teacher Support
Community Wellbeing North Canterbury Trust recognised as a Volunteer New Zealand Best Practice Organisation
How to become a volunteer
24 Sewell Street, Kaiapoi
P| 03 327 8945 F| 03 327 7928 E| email@example.com
Volunteer New Zealand